A will be revealing FIFA 23, a new Need For Speed, and Skate 4 in July

Rozpoczęty dnia 6.07.2022

Odpowiedz w tym temacie

8 postów w tym temacie

rodeoneerer

Użytkownik
06-07-2022, 10:07

We already knew that Electronic Arts would miss this month's massive video game events as the company had already confirmed EA Play is not happening this year. At the time, EA had claimed it would forgo big exhibitions in favor of individual showcases and it appears this has not changed at all.

A new report from highly reliable industry insider Tom Henderson states that EA will be revealing FIFA 23, a new Need For Speed, and Skate 4 in July.

FIFA 23 is a game that most fans of the franchise will already be familiar with, and an announcement is more than expected. Several important details about the game have already been confirmed by EA. For example, FIFA 23 will include both men's and women's leagues, including both gender's World Cup tournaments. EA has also previously said that FIFA 23 will feature full crossplay, a feature it tested in FIFA 22. Perhaps most importantly, this is the last EA soccer game to feature the FIFA branding. It will be known as EA Sports FC in 2023 and beyond.

There are rumours that the new game will simply be titled “Skate” and will be a reboot rather than a sequel. As with FIFA 23, there’s also been talk that it will be free-to-play. Although, again, neither of these things have been confirmed and won’t be until the official announcement.

The new Need for Speed will be the most intriguing announcement of the three. Codemasters, recently acquired by EA, confirmed it was working on a new Need for Speed with Criterion earlier this year. It's also rumored to be a next-gen exclusive racing game. Otherwise, there are a lot of questions around the new Need for Speed, like whether it will really have "anime elements" or if that's just an odd rumor.

With July only a few days away, we should start hearing more about the upcoming reveals straight from the horse's mouth. Until then, we're better off looking forward to another set of rumored showcases with the third-party Nintendo Direct and State of Play reportedly scheduled for the 30th.

You can get the cheapest Electronic Arts Gift Card from trusted and verified sellers here at https://www.z2u.com/electronic-arts/gift-card-10-18270. Since Z2U is a player to player trading platform, buyers can trade directly with sellers. There is no middleman, so you can find the price here is cheaper than others!

candymika

Użytkownik
07-07-2022, 11:07

I have visited your blog and I am very interested in the articles you publish. Give me enough knowledge, and keep sharing useful information mapquest driving directions. I went to your blog and found the content to be extremely interesting.

nax098

Użytkownik
07-07-2022, 01:07

yeah, indeed it is the best article   ever I have watched.

candymika

Użytkownik
08-07-2022, 11:07

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative happy wheels! Keep on putting up.

LebronJohn

Użytkownik
20-07-2022, 05:07

you can follow https://www.iggm.com/lost-ark-gold

LaganJobs

Użytkownik
11-08-2022, 09:08

Do the fish on the ocean floor make you curious? In the game tiny fishing anyone can discover the special fish for the first time.

davidjohn34

Użytkownik
24-08-2022, 09:08

I am very impressed with your phrazle article. Rumor has it that the new game will simply be called "Skate" and weaver wordle will be a reboot rather than a sequel. What do you see?

patrickgraham

Użytkownik
23-09-2022, 04:09

Looking for a way to keep yourself entertained on long car rides or flights? Consider investing in a Nintendo DS ROMS game console. It comes with a library of classic games that will provide you with hours of fun. The graphics and gameplay are engaging, making it a great choice for gamers of all ages. Plus, it's portable so you can take it with you wherever you go.

Zgłaszanie